best when viewed in low light

6.12.2008

Beware Deep Love

Oh, the irony. Modern love comes to Malaysia.

Thursday June 12, 2008

Family life shattered by ‘Deep Love’

I AM a doctor who has been married for 28 years, and have two adorable sons.

In October 2006, I was diagnosed with early stage cancer. During this period my wife got involved with a Nepali security guard half her age, who enrolled her as a member of a group called “Deep Love”.

Members of this group are made of security guards, restaurant and casual workers, mostly immigrant workers from Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar.

They work in the vicinity of Ampang Hilir and the Ampang area in Kuala Lumpur. Each member, whether male or female, is referred to as “dear brother sweet life”.

They normally begin with telephone conversations late into the night. Eventually, this will lead to love, lust and physical contact.

The women involved are brain washed to hate their husbands, rob them of large amounts of cash and eventually demand for a divorce.

They even bring these men into their homes under the pretext of employing them as security guards. They also use prominent religious figures like “Amma” and “Baba,” and prayers as an excuse to be out with these men late at night.

I am a victim of the group. I have been treated for cancer and am free from it but my family life is shattered. I am still working and my sons are with me. My wife, after being drained of her finances, is back with me.

CHEATED HUSBAND,

Ampang, Selangor.

And I thought that was just called "a good fuck".

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the past...