best when viewed in low light

10.31.2006

Propaganda Wars: Or, Why I love Dick Cheney

Dick...Oh, Dick. No one tells the truth like you do, man.
Not only is he frighteningly insightful about the internal workings of the Iraq-based terrorist organization that threatens our precious western civilization, but he knows - and when I say "he knows", I mean he KNOWS how much time those dudes spend on the Internet. And when I say "Internet" I really mean that high technology source of US security leaks and independent observation that lures so many of us into terror.
And let me reassure you, when Dick knows, he doesn't require evidence.
You gotta love the BBC for reporting it as it is, and using enough quotation marks to imply a certain level of distrust when it comes to the blatant and unimpressive propaganda war that the always-spot-on Department of Defense is waging to combat those Internet-obsessed wannabe terrorists.
The real reporting here.

Someone else loves Dick, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the past...