best when viewed in low light

2.06.2007

Evil Laugh Pervades US Politics

I wish I were a Republican strategist, because today would be one of those days that I would sit back, watch my carefully planned media messages slowly diffuse through the system, and go get a martini for lunch. Because today is a great day for the Bush administration, and Bushy Republicans.

I woke up this morning to the sweet sounds of Rudy "Adolph" Giuliani announcing that he has "taken the next step to running for President".

Then I saw that my GOPawns had mired the oh-so-principled Democrats in a functionally meaningless debate that takes precious time from the scrutinizing of the draft federal budget. (I probably mentioned that before.)

Then I see the liberal media tear up the clear priorities in said budget. While we still get all the pork barrels we could ever need.

And our carefully laid plans to piss off Iran move steadily forward.

Where's Grandma Pelosi now? Huh? Huh?

MWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the past...