best when viewed in low light

2.06.2007

Gate Crashing, It's Only Indirectly Relevant

I love inconsistency, especially when I am the beneficiary of it. And this is why I have never trusted authority figures...they say yes, they say no... Do they ever really know what they're doing?

It's comforting to know that our leaders are just as confused.

So, let me get this straight. The Democrats vowed (remember what I said about that before?) to change the regime when they took over Congress in the midterm elections. They promised a visible end to the war in Iraq - which, btw, is not officially a war, since it was never declared one by Congress, but who's paying any mind to the small details that make this country a supposed republic - and we got all excited about that.

But today in Congress they are debating about debating about the Iraq war and what to do about it.

Sigh, why won't anyone listen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the past...