best when viewed in low light

3.07.2013

Girl Rising!

Today is the premier of Girl Rising!, a documentary about the work of 10x10, an organization empowering girls around the world through education and opportunity.

I feel an immense sense of excitement and satisfaction when I see other people doing things in the world that I wish had the time, skills, energy, and compunction to do, especially when said effort is so completely aligned with my own thinking and intentions. It's a real GO TEAM! kind of sensation, because we're all trying to get to the same place, in our different ways. And the more of us there are, the faster and more conscientiously we'll get there.

Action is awesome.



(Thank god I can't see it today...way, way too much inspired weeping for a cold and not-so-snowy Thursday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the past...